Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas Santa I hope you, Mrs Santa, all the elf's and reindeer are well? Have you been affected by the floods much? Thank you for my presents last year. In particular the Boyzone tickets. I've been a good girl more or less this year. I cut down on my carbon foot print for example. I know I'm not meant to ask for anything big but if you could end the recession that'd be nice or call a general election even. I figure if you can get that girl in Miracle in 34th Street a Father, home and baby brother (I love that movie) it shouldn't be too hard? But no pressure I understand you're really busy and everything with baby boom and the north pole melting...

This year I'll like some books or box-sets or maybe some nice things for my pets I know it's more a gift for them but since I'll end up buying them anyway...

I'd love a really nice hutch for CJ (see Cast list) it'd give me more space in the living room and she'd get loads of space to run about as well as a big bed of hay (which makes me sneeze)



I'm really interested in Gerald Manley Hopkins poetry but I've nothing on him so maybe a book of his poetry or set me up with Douglas Adams stuff like the HItchhikers Guide.




Box-sets wise I'm still trying to finish my Star Trex DS9 collection and I've yet to start on my Doctor Who collection!



My ultimate Crimbo prezzie I've stolen from Disney's Lady and the Tramp...



It's not very practical I know! but maybe someday...

No comments: