Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Charming!

I got the most beautiful Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet for Christmas off my sister and I'm determined to start adding to it. I bought the most adorable little star while I was Wedding shopping in London. Ooh Selfridges why I can't shop there every weekend.

I already have a Pandora Bracelet I got two Christmas's off my nearly Mother - in - law but I've decided I can definitely rock both.

Pandora is very everyday wear despite being heavy while the Thomas Sabo effect is slightly more reserved.

I spotted these beau's on www.thomassabo.com









I just love the sentiment behind charm bracelets and of course the fact that you can really let your personality shine. The charms I've chosen touch on my star sign, love of drama and how much I love my heart shaped sunnies.

No comments: