Monday, March 25, 2013

Gonna get my shite together I guess now I'm 28

So for my 28th year on the planet I want to set some ground rulez.
 
1. I need to blog more... and hopefully that'll be a gateway drug to more writing. I love to write. I know I don't have any mad skills - in fact people generally don't understand anything I write down my grammar and spellings are so bad but hey I haven't a fuckin' clue what Joyce is talking about!
 
 
2.Recharge my batteries - I haven't this one figured out just yet but it'd definitely gonna involve sun, and alone time. I find it IMPOSSIBLE to relax so I need to find a solution before I have to be a hermit cat lady.
 
Bigglesworth as king of his box castle.
  
3. Sort out my hair. That cut - that colour.
 

 
That's it so far! Look out for part two soon.
 



No comments: